The Chrome Plus dashboard is the new evolution in the Chrome family. In this new version all the features have been enhanced, starting from its famous shape and its true colour display 800x400, all the inside electronics have been completely reengineered with a new 1GHz processor and a 1GB RAM and so much as 16GB internal memory.
Now you can have together with the classic monochrome backgrounds, new backgrounds such as carbon look and analogue tachometer.
It has also gained new lateral RGB alarms and all the integrated electronics for the lambda sensor lambda Bosch LSU 4.9. Pairing it with the lambda sensor reading inside Danas with stoichiometric functions it is possible to create your own fuel map on track. Chrome Plus has a new video input where you can plug a Logitech cam C270 [1280x720 25fps resolution] , while the audio recording is provided by an internal mic , thus protected from the wind , so to have an optimal bike engine sound rendering.
If 720p resolution is not enough, the new Chrome Plus can drive an external GoPro cam via WiFi, it can turn it on and off and start recording in sync with data acquisition. Thus you can create a video synchronized with acquired data and you’ll be able to analyse your performances with all the new functionalities available in Danas in a really user friendly way.
The Chrome Plus can automatically connect with an external WiFi net as soon as you are back to pit, so you can download data directly with your PC speeding up Team operations.
The Chrome Plus also gained (on bikes with a Can Bus) two new analogue channels 100Hz increasing to 10 the available 100Hz channels together with RPM, front and rear speed, GPS speed and acceleration, leaning angle and 10 10Hz channels customized depending on bike model. Now also the GPS altitude channel is available.
Thanks to the power of the Chrome Plus is now possible to implement the DDS (Danas Dynamic Settings) that enable to change some parameter like map of Traction control level for each turn of the circuit! (now available on ZX10R>2016 and in the future on BMW S1000RR>2015 and R1>2015).
All the features available on the classic Chrome are obviously available also on the Chrome Plus
- 800x480 Graphic Color Display
- High visibility even in direct sunlight
- 1GHz Processor, 1GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory
- CNC Aluminum case
- 10Hz Trajectory and GPS speed acquisition, 66 parallel channels
- Chronograph whit 20 pre-loaded tracks, 500 laps per track
- Track Auto identification, 3 splits
- Best Lap, Ideal Lap, Best historical and daily values
- 20 high brightness fully customizable alarms, 4 RGB leds
- 10 10-bits analog inputs
- 2 distinct sped inputs
- 1 RPM input
- Water, fuel, oil inputs with dedicate alarms
- Gear in use
- Data download via USB key or via WiFi
- 2 CAN BUS
- 1GB internal memory
- Integrated Lambda sensor controller
- Auto generated stoichiometric ratios table (optional probe)
- Video input
- Driver for external GoPRo via WiFi
- DDS (Danas Dynamic Settings)
- Compact sizes [172mm x 106mm x 22mm]
- Water resistant